Kansas City Clean Rubble Landfill Services
Environmentally Sound Solutions for Scrap Management
Recently finished a construction project and don’t know where to dispose of your excess materials? If you have unwanted concrete, asphalt, rock, sand, gravel, dirt, or clay, you should consider looking into our clean rubble recycling services at Kaw Valley Companies.
By recycling these unwanted materials, you can reduce your environmental footprint, preserve landfill space for future generations or projects, and save energy. Additionally, our green initiatives also help create jobs in the Kansas City area and generate revenue on the federal state and local levels.
A full list of the benefits of this program include:
- Preserves landfill space for future generations
- Generates federal, state & local tax revenues
- Reduces pollution from landfill leachate
- Reduces greenhouse emissions
- Preserves natural resources
- Adds value to materials
- Creates businesses
- Saves energy
- Creates jobs
What About Metal Items?
If you have metal based objects, such as metal, steel, aluminum, brass, lead, and stainless steel, we encourage you to reach out to our sister company Rivers Edge Scrap Management, as we do not currently accept these materials ourselves. For more information on any of our services, please call (913) 287-0035!
Kaw Valley Companies
- Always On Time
- Budget Conscious
- Attention to Detail
- Customer First Approach
- Diverse & Harmonious Team
- Communication & Collaboration
- O.S.H.A Compliant & Safety First Policy
- Eco-Friendly & Green Construction Techniques